The decision to sell your home is an important one. The person you choose to sell your home is equally important.
RE/MAX Advantage Agent Marketing
- Analyze all comparable homes sold in the area within the last six months.
- Prepare a Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) and review the information with you.
- List your home on the MLS with comprehensive details to pre-sell your home to other agents.
- Assist you in preparing your home for sale and go over areas of concerns in order to maximize the home's appeal, resulting in a possible higher sales price.
- Help you stage your home or refer you to a staging company for possible better sales results, if necessary.
- Place the prestigious RE/MAX FOR SALE sign on your property.
- Send out an email blast to the agents in our office.
- Advertise your home in Home and Land Magazine.
- Advertise your home on our website.
- Advertise all OPEN HOUSES on our website, MLS and company facebook business page.
- Provide buyer agent reactions; current market conditions and existing and recently listed competing properties.
- Keep in touch with you on a regular basis to review all the relevant feedback.
- Most importantly NEGOTIATE THE BEST and HIGHEST price for you.
The most critical step in preparing to market a home is determining the listing price. Naturally one wants to realize the highest return on the property. It is obvious that pricing a property under market value cannot provide the highest return. It is less obvious, but true, that pricing a property over market value will also produce less than the best return. The right price produces the best result. With a proper market analysis, you will be able to see the value in your home compared to others' in the marketplace.
- Listing Close To Market Value
- Listing Above Market Value
- Listing Below Market Value